Mirae Asset Securities & Investments (USA), Inc.
Patrick Y. Shim is a managing director of investments at Mirae Asset Securties & Investments (USA), Inc. Shim focuses on a wide range of private equity and real estate investments, as well as the firm’s strategic investment opportunities. Founded in 1997, Mirae Asset Financial Group provides comprehensive investment services to clients worldwide — including asset management, wealth management, investment banking, and life insurance. Today, Mirae Asset has a presence in fourteen countries and the group’s managed assets exceed $400 billion. Shim previously served as senior vice president of corporate strategy and administration at Hana Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services firm. Prior to the position, he served as the firm’s strategic business division head. As a member of Hana Financial’s senior management, Shim was responsible for the firm’s corporate strategy, planning, restructuring, and investments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Financial Institutions Fight to Get Handle on Name
- Oaktree Capital Forms New Blank Check Company, Aims to Raise $175M
- Koreatown Bank Becomes Seoul Interest of Growth
- The Money Book: Eric Wedbush
- Stanley P. Gold
- Financial Firms Sail into Ports
- South Korean Bank to Take Majority Stake in Saehan Bancorp