Founder, Chairman & CEO
Skyview Capital, LLC
Alex Soltani founded Skyview Capital in 2005 and is chairman of the firm’s executive and investment committees. He is a serial entrepreneur and started his first business when still a student at UCLA. Soltani brings extensive operational experience to his work in private equity. His strong business acumen and prescient investment instincts have led to successful acquisitions across a number of different industries. Soltani is actively involved with every aspect of the transaction life cycle and plays a significant role in all of Skyview Capital’s investments. Soltani also serves as chairman of the board of directors for all current Skyview Capital portfolio companies. In addition, he has served as chairman of the board of directors of Sourceone Wireless Group, and Collins Enterprise Solutions. Soltani also has served as a member of the board of directors of Fastech Integrated Solutions, PAS Technologies, TRM Copy Centers, and Amvest Financial Group.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Alex R. Soltani
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Alex Soltani
- Skyview Capital Completes Acquisition of Customer Care Assets of Conduent
- Skyview Bets on Cold Brew
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Skyview Capital Picks Up Passport Foods
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - JEFF WHITE
- Skyview Capital Buys Credit Card Processing Firm