Co Founder and Managing Partner
Pacific Growth Investors, LLC
Mark Sampson has over 30 years of experience in the private equity and banking industry, mostly focused in the middle market and lower middle market and in large part in Los Angeles. Sampson started his career in banking which culminated in managing a west coast credit product portfolio on behalf of Credit Suisse. Sampson has been a private equity investor for the past 20+ years, having been a founder of both Vintage Capital Partners and recently Pacific Growth Investors. During this time, Sampson has completed over 20 investments, has sat on over 10 corporate boards, majority of which were based in Southern California. During his career, he has been involved in the financing of over $1.0 billion of capital. In 2017 Sampson co founded Pacific Growth Investors, focusing on the lower middle market, which currently has investments in four middle market companies, three of which are located in Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KRISTOPHER SALINGER
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Christopher Brothers
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jim Upchurch
- Equity Firm Puts Money on Loans
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Brett Wyard
- SPECIAL REPORT: Robert V. Sinnott
- L.A.’s Slow Fundraising Outpaced National Rate
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CLAY BRYAN