Founder and Chairwoman
Avante Capital Partners
Jeri Harman joined the board of NN Inc., a diversified industrials company, last year. She was named one of the most influential women in mid-market M&A by Mergers and Acquisitions magazine in 2020, a designation she has received every year since 2016. Avante Capital Partners has invested more than $400 million in lower middle-market businesses across the U.S. to date. Harman’s company makes debt and equity investments of $5 million to $25 million to lower middle-market businesses to finance buyouts, minority recaps, acquisitions and growth. She has more than 30 years of financing and M&A experience. Prior to Avante, Harman founded and led the Los Angeles offices for American Capital Ltd. and Allied Capital Inc. She also co-chairs the Association for Corporate Growth’s Los Angeles Business Conference and is a member of the Private Equity Women Investor Network’s Steering Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JERI HARMAN
- Jeri J. Harman
- Salute to Small Business: LOS ANGELES INVESTMENT FIRM NAMED SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Working With Banks And Even Competitors
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - IVELISSE RODRIGUEZ SIMON
- LA500 2020: Finance
- Leaders of Influence Private Equity Advisors - JIM DAVIDSON
- WALL STREET WEST---Firms Coming to Rescue of E-Tailers Seeking Mergers