Managing Partner, Origination
The Riverside Company
Jeremy Holland is a managing partner at The Riverside Company, leading the Origination team across the various funds/strategies. Holland joined Riverside in 2010, when the firm recruited him to switch from executing deals to focusing on originating new investment opportunities in the Western U.S. and Canada. He has more than 20 years of private equity experience, closing deals across a range of industries. Holland’s influence in the private equity community is heavily derived from his enthusiastic support of other M&A professionals’ career paths. He has spent a tremendous amount of time over the years thoughtfully referring deals to people who would not have otherwise seen them, helping people work their way through career advancement and/or pivoting their career in a new direction. In the past 12 months, Holland’s team has sourced more than a dozen new investments that deal teams have closed across a broad range of industries.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Holland
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - SHIANNE HOLLANDER
- Jeremy Zimmer
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JOEL MONTMINY
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - LOREN SCHLACHET
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CLAY BRYAN