Ivelisse Rodriguez Simon
Avante Capital Partners
Ivelisse Rodriguez Simon is a managing partner of Avante Capital Partners. Based in Los Angeles, Simon is responsible for identifying, executing and managing investment opportunities. She currently manages the fund’s portfolio and new deal activities. Simon joined Avante in 2009 as a founding member of the firm. Simon has over two decades of middle-market debt and equity investment experience. Prior to Avante, she held positions at Palladium Equity Partners, Reliant Equity Partners and various investment banks including Salomon Brothers. Simon serves on the board of several companies including Quest, LLC. Simon is a longtime advocate and champion for women, minorities and the underserved and underrepresented. She holds leadership roles in several local and national non-profit organizations, including The Robert Toigo Foundation, The Hispanic Scholarship Foundation and Westside Family Health Center in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JERI HARMAN
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - JERI HARMAN
- Jeri J. Harman
- Salute to Small Business: LOS ANGELES INVESTMENT FIRM NAMED SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- New Companies Lean on Older Funds for Money