Caltius Structured Capital
Gavin Bates actively originates, structures and negotiates new investment opportunities and maintains client relationships. He is a key contributor to his firm’s growth initiatives, including fundraising, marketing and business development. Bates joined Caltius Structured Capital in 2008. Previously, he was a director at CapitalSource, responsible for sourcing and underwriting cash flow-based senior and subordinated debt transactions for equity sponsors. Prior to CapitalSource, he worked for London, England-based private equity funds Compass Partners and Permira, where he originated, executed and managed private equity investments. Bates started his career with HSBC Investment Bank. Bates has a great ability of identifying investment opportunities for the firm, however he is also a true advisor for companies. Bates and his team evaluate the management and the business to play a pivotal role in helping companies execute their corporate goals and objectives.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jim Upchurch
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Rick Shuart
- Jim Upchurch
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Michael Morgan
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Firm Ends Up With Four Closings in Busy Market
- Exchange-Traded Fund Garners Mutual Respect
- Caltius Structured Capital Provides Growth Capital for Musculoskeletal Clinical Regulatory Advisers