Managing Director; Head of Capital Markets
Intrepid Investment Bankers
Jonathan Zucker is a managing director and Head of the Capital Markets Group at Intrepid Investment Bankers. He joined Intrepid in May of 2014 to establish and lead Intrepid’s Capital Markets Group. With Intrepid, Jonathan has advised on debt and equity capital raises for many founder-owned and private equity-backed businesses, across diverse industries. Since forming the Capital Markets Group, Zucker has been able to bring clients in to Intrepid earlier in their life cycle and generate repeat business for the firm as these clients grow. Several clients who began as capital raise mandates for Intrepid have come back to the firm for sell-side advisory. With Intrepid now part of MUFG Union Bank platform, Zucker continues to be a leader at the firm as he assists in supporting the collaboration with Union’s team to advise existing clients in their strategic transactions and attract new clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jonathan Zucker
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jonathan Zucker
- Intrepid Advises on Sale of Electric Vehicle Maker Artisan
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Christopher Park
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Steve Davis
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Michael Garcia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marvin Padilla
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Adam Abramowitz