Tanya Viner’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, representing both the buyer and seller in large complex transactions ranging from the sale of closely held family businesses to transactions in excess of a billion dollars. In addition to her mergers and acquisitions practice, Viner provides day-to-day counseling on a broad range of transactional and governance matters advising emerging growth companies on formation, venture capital financing, licensing, and employment issues, often acting as outside general counsel, and trusted advisor throughout every aspect of growth. Viner advises clients on matters in nearly every major business sector, including consumer product, apparel and textiles, food and beverage, technology, beauty, financial services, manufacturing, and retail. Currently, she is serving on the Board of The Professional Club and on the Board of the California Fashion Association. Viner’s clients appreciate her practical approach in offering both legal and business advice to ensure their goals are met.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Tanya Viner
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Tanya Viner
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: Service Provider of the Year Finalist
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jeremy Weitz
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis