Co-founder and Managing Partner
FocalPoint Partners, LLC
Nishen Radia is co-founder and managing partner of FocalPoint Partners, a middle market investment bank headquartered in Los Angeles, with branch offices in Chicago, New York, Shanghai, and affiliate partner offices around the world. Since its inception in 2002, FocalPoint has grown to become one of the largest investment banks in the Los Angeles area, with over 55 professionals who deliver a diversified suite of advisory services to clients, including mergers and acquisitions, debt placements, and financial restructurings. Radia has approximately 23 years of investment banking experience advising owners and stakeholders of middle-market companies (typically those with revenues of $75 to $500 million) on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity recapitalizations and financial restructurings. He has served as principal financial advisor on numerous high stakes transactions, notably in the consumer, personal care, and business services sectors, counting a number of household brand names among his roster of clients.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- NISHEN RADIA
- The Money Book: Nishen Radia