Partner and Co-Chair, Finance Group
Alston & Bird
Matthew Wrysinski is co-leader of Alston & Bird’s Finance Group, the largest transactional practice in the firm, with over 100 attorneys. He also has one of the largest transactional practices, representing private equity funds and their portfolio companies, as well as commercial banks, finance companies, and other commercial lenders in various types of secured and unsecured financings. Wrysinski regularly structures financing on behalf of his private equity clients in diverse industries, such as hospitality, manufacturing, media, software, shipping, energy, and seafood. He also participates in deals of all sizes. Wrysinski leads transactions that include asset-based credit facilities, acquisition financings, debtor-in-possession financings, debt restructurings, and workouts in single- and multiple-borrower, single-lender, agented, and participated syndication arrangements involving a variety of commercial enterprises. He has been on the forefront of the evolving COVID-19 health crisis, advising clients as they navigate the transforming financial landscape.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Courtney Wright
- New Century City Firm Works for Labor Attorney
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: PAMELA J. PRIVETT
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Shadi Enos Jahangir
- Best Places to Work Speaker: Thomas Wingard
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICKI CARLSEN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling