Jonathan D. Littrell
Jonathan D. Littrell is the managing partner of Raines Feldman LLP. He has significant transactional experience in a broad range of corporate, private equity, venture capital and securities disciplines. His practice includes the representation of public and private entities, fund sponsors, family offices and asset management firms in all aspects of corporate governance and finance including structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, equity financings, fund formation, joint ventures, private placements and go public transactions. Recently, he represented a management company and two private equity funds in a roll-up and go public transaction creating a $1.65 billion market capitalization for the resulting enterprise. He has practical experience in all levels of real estate including acquisition, entitlement, relocation, construction and asset management. He has also worked directly with local government agencies including the Los Angeles Housing Department, Community Redevelopment Agency and the Los Angeles City Council.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh
- Sinking Reputation Gets Instant Boost With Merger
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MILES FELDMAN
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MILES J. FELDMAN
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Jonathan Bloch
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jonathan Zucker
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA