Senior Vice President - Investment Banking
Kris Salinger is a Los Angeles based senior vice president at Roth Capital Partners, one of the country’s best-known middle market investment banking and advisory firms. Salinger has close to two decades experience advising corporate and sponsor clients globally on over $60 billion of issuance across the capital spectrum, having started his career in credit markets at ABN AMRO in Sydney, Australia and then at Citigroup in New York within their Equity Capital Markets team. At Roth Capital, Salinger spearheads the private capital coverage platform assisting companies throughout all stages of their growth cycle on transactions involving minority growth equity, venture debt, levered recapitalizations, pre-IPO crossover placements, and initial public offerings. His recent transaction experience comprises a number of SoCal based companies, including acting as financial advisor to Irvine-based Lumitron Technologies’ $34 million growth equity round in April of 2020.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Rajesh Sood
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Jeffrey Ahlholm
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jonathan Victor
- EP Wealth Adds Again With Deal in Colorado
- NMS Capital Group Sells Stake in Banking Unit, Saliba Stepping Down
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Jim Upchurch