Kelly O’Neil is a managing director at CBIZ MHM, LLC a national accounting and financial services provider, and a shareholder at Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM), a national CPA firm that provides audit and attest services. O’Neil’s expertise is providing audit and consulting services to manufacturing, distribution, construction and real estate entities, retail and apparel companies, defense contractors for both public and large privately-held companies, including many backed by private equity and venture capital. O’Neil has a strong understanding of business processes and has been instrumental in developing solutions for corporate management on various accounting matters with significant focus on compliance, operations and internal control environments and the related financial statement impacts. She specializes in revenue recognition, business combination and purchase accounting, accounting for stock-based compensation, equity and debt instruments, derivatives accounting, and general business consulting, enabling her clients to make informed decisions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelly O'Neil
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelly O’Neil
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- Influential Women in Accounting: KELLY O’NEIL
- CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann Combine Southern California Offices
- Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards 2017 Nominees: Women in Business Can Have It All
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Challenge with EBITDA
- 3 Technology Changes That Will Shape the Future of Accounting