President & CEO
Montminy & Co.
In his career, Joel Montminy has personally originated, led and closed nearly $6 billion of middle market transaction volume, including over $2 billion in cross-border transactions in over 30 countries. Founding the firm in 2010, Montminy has grown his eponymous firm profitably every year since inception, representing over 150 clients in a wide variety of corporate finance assignments. Today, Montminy & Co. has 24 team members, including 14 registered reps, ranking as one of the largest privately held boutique investment banks in Los Angeles. Montminy leads the firm and spearheads client assignments across the globe, including cross-border and domestic mergers and acquisitions, leveraged and management buyouts, and private placements of equity securities, restructurings, business valuations, fairness opinions and strategic advisory assignments. He is currently leading several high-profile assignments including a $600 million potential transaction for a New-York based media company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Joel Montminy
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Joel Montminy
- JOEL MONTMINY
- The Money Book: Dan Chen
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- Deals & Dealmakers: L.A. Ties for Compass-Pac. U.
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Matthew Spain