Managing Director & President
Avant Advisory Group
James F. Davidson is managing director, president, and founder of Avant Advisory Group, a management consulting and operationally focused financial advisory firm that specializes in middle-market M&A, forensic, fraud, corporate investigations, operational turnarounds and financial restructurings. Davidson and Avant Advisory Group provide M&A transaction support and have performed hundreds of buy-side and sell-side diligence engagements that include financial / quality of earnings and operations for companies ranging from distressed to multi-billion-dollar firms. He and his firm have been engaged by both counsel and buyers/investors to investigate and opine on numerous forensic and fraud examinations, including post-acquisition issues and disputes. Davidson integrates experience from private industry, public accounting, auditing and consulting. His specialties include mergers and acquisitions, distressed and special situations that comprise insolvency, bankruptcy, financial restructurings, and operational turnarounds.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: Kelley Gastineau
- Most Influential Women in Accounting 2019: CORAL HANSEN
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Coral Hansen
- Influential Women in Accounting: MARYELLEN SEBOLD
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Kelley Gastineau
- Former FBI Agent Now Hunts for Cooked Books
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Eric Winthrop