Executive Vice President
As Executive vice president of Scherzer International (SI), Jessica Staheli advises private equity teams on pre-transaction background reports for domestic and cross-border transactions. Staheli has nearly 20 years of experience in background due diligence where she has worked closely with investors and lenders to ensure they get the right information prior to closing the deal. In addition to pre-transaction diligence, Staheli and the team at SI provide post-deal services such as employment reports and M&A diligence for portfolio companies. Headquartered in Los Angeles, SI opened its doors in 1993 and is recognized as a leader in business intelligence, compliance, and concierge-level service for financial services, law firms, and insurance companies. Staheli serves on SI’s board of directors and is committed to partnering with clients to ensure that they receive the highest quality of service and information.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors - SHIANNE HOLLANDER
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JOEL MONTMINY
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mark Y. Liu
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - FABIO SIMI
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Gary Rabishaw