Kirkland & Ellis
Hamed Meshki is a Mergers & Acquisitions partner in Kirkland’s Los Angeles office. His practice focuses on highly structured and complex transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, restructurings, recapitalizations and financings. Meshki’s clients have noted that he excels at strategic thinking and is a true partner in their businesses, whose input they value and trust. Accordingly, he is often his clients’ first call for complex transactional solutions, including mergers & acquisitions, but more broadly, equity financings, turnarounds and workouts, growth equity investments and structured financings across the full capital structure. His practice involves the representation of some of LA’s and the world’s most prominent private equity firms and their portfolio companies. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic alone, he has worked with a number of clients to address liquidity needs for their portfolio companies, as well as to make impactful investments in businesses in need of capital injection.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Nisha Kanchanapoomi
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Luke Guerra
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Monica J. Shilling
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - JONATHAN BENLOULOU
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: CHRIS WU