Founder & CEO
George Swain is the founder and CEO of GeorgeSwain Investments. GSI is an independent global investment bank that assists small and middle-market companies in completing special situation transactions. Swain oversees all investments, investor relations, and operations at GSI. He is a seasoned investment banker with more than 25 years’ experience and has advised on more than $800 million of transactions. Throughout his career, Swain has leveraged his deep industry knowledge to take a strategic approach to deal making rather than chase transactions. The best compliment people say is that he is a visionary strategist. He has a broad range of experience in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing and strategic partnerships. He and the team at GSI believe that greater diversity of investment vehicles and intermediary financial institutions can be developed to bridge the gap between money centers and the full spectrum of entrepreneurs seeking capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: George Swain
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Matt Young
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Steve Moon
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - KRISTOPHER SALINGER
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Steve Davis