Senior Vice President, Private Equity and M&A Services
Fabio Simi is a senior vice president in the Private Equity and M&A practice of Marsh in Los Angeles. The practice provides private equity firms, corporations and the M&A advisory community with pre-acquisition risk due diligence, reps and warranties insurance, tax insurance, and transactional resources throughout the life cycle of an asset. Marsh’s team acts as an external advisor to help manage a portion of the acquisition process to help identify potential risk elements of a deal, lower transaction costs, or help facilitate “stuck deals” where an insurance policy eases the concerns on both sides of a transaction. Prior to joining Marsh, Simi served as a managing director in the Institutional Equity Sales group at Cowen and Company and Lehman Brothers. His other experience includes serving as president at California Peptide Research, Inc. a chemical reagent manufacturing company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Fabio Simi
- NEWSMAKERS --- Wagley Sees Distributors as Key to Insurance Firm Growth
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Private Equity Firm Lovell Minnick Sells Stake in Worldwide Facilities
- Newsmakers---Executive Charts MGM Technology Path
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Insurance Due Diligence Matters