Sidley Austin LLP
Dan Clivner is co-leader of Sidley Austin’s 330-lawyer Global M&A and Private Equity practice, managing partner of its approximately 140-lawyer Greater Los Angeles offices, where he heads the Corporate department, and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. While leading one of the most prolific M&A and PE practices in the country, he also continues to handle some of the firm’s most high-profile transactional matters. His diverse clients include private equity sponsors and companies in the media and entertainment, telecom, technology, financial services and retail industries. In the past few years, he has led several multi-billion dollar private equity deals. Clivner led the 2015 opening of Sidley’s Century City office, which has grown to 56 lawyers. His deft management of the new office combined with his success completing more than $20 billion in transactions has further solidified Sidley’s strong position in Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidley Austin to Open Century City Office
- Artful Attorney
- Expanding Firm Casts Media Lawyer in Key Role
- Previous Departures Pave Way for Further Exits
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- CHAD HUMMEL
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jack S. Yeh
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JACK S. YEH
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - MEHDI KHODADAD