Partner/ Co-Chair of Corporate Group
Russ August & Kabat
Christine Shin is a Mergers & Acquisitions attorney and Co-Chair of the Corporate Group at Russ, August & Kabat. After graduating Wellsley College and Yale Law School with honors, Shin started her career at Linklaters in Hong Kong and focused her early years as an attorney on advising large private equity firms such as Carlyle, KKR and Blackstone on their investments in Asia. She has built hands-on experience in working together with companies based in India, Russia, South Korea, China, Mongolia, Australia, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia and Jakarta and continues to advise clients on both international and domestic transactions within her current practice. After immigrating to Los Angeles in 2014, she has dedicated her professional life to strengthening the private equity community in Los Angeles and making the city a pillar of private equity M&A.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christine Shin
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Irene Lee
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: IRENE Y. LEE
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Irene Y. Lee
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Irene Y. Lee
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Irene Lee
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE