Partner-in-Charge of Los Angeles Office
Carol Suruki-Carmany is the partner-in-charge of the Moss Adams Los Angeles Office. She has practiced public accounting since 1991, and has significant experience in accounting, auditing, and general business and management consulting, serving multigenerational family-owned and private equity-managed manufacturers, distributors, and other consumer product companies. Suruki-Carmany provides assurance services to middle-market clients that sell products to retail and distribution channels including mass, club, grocery, e-commerce, restaurants, spas, and hotels. Her clients include companies with worldwide international subsidiaries. The California Society of Certified Public Accountants honored Suruki-Carmany with the prestigious Women to Watch Experienced Leader Award in 2010, and she was elected to a board position with the organization in 2011.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: MARCO VALVERDE
- LA500 2020: Professional Services
- Women Of Influence Accounting: Tanya Nelson
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Linda Pei
- Influential Women in Accounting: CHERYL TEETER-BALIN
- Accounting Firms Help Businesses Navigate Pandemic Aid Programs
- Reduce Barriers to Growth: Three Reasons Tech Companies Should Conduct Audits Early
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: IRENE KLING