Founder and Managing Director
Clear Capital Advisors
Bruce Pompan is an experienced investment banker with over 25 years in the Los Angeles area advising sell-side and buy-side mergers and acquisitions, and arranging private placements and structuring recapitalizations for middle market companies. He has a broad range of industry expertise, particularly in business services, technology, communications, healthcare services, and media & entertainment. In 2009, after 15 years of advising, leading, and growing the mergers & acquisitions practice at Capello Capital, Pompan founded Clear Capital Advisors. Today, he continues his successful track record of advising entrepreneurs of fast-growing middle market companies, and has sourced, led, and completed four processes in 2019, including the acquisitions of Chem-Aqua and Mr. Rooter, the majority recapitalization of QualityBuilt, and a more than $100 million raise by Watt Funding for commercial lending. He has built his investment banking practice with a rare transparency and honesty that continues to attract colleagues and leaders of strong companies.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Bruce Pompan
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- The Money Book: Chris Bandouveris
- The Money Book: Scott Berejikiam
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - NISHEN RADIA
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - HAMED MESHKI Partner Kirkland & Ellis
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Scott Berejikian
- The Money Book: Jonathan Howe