Co-Chair, Private Equity Practice Group
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Ari Lanin, co-chair of Gibson Dunn’s Private Equity Practice Group, is an active dealmaker for companies that include Aurora Capital, Platinum Equity, The Chernin Group and WndrCo. Companies and private equity firms across a wide range of industries turn to Lanin to guide them in public and private merger transactions, stock and asset sales, joint ventures, and strategic partnerships. Lanin also advises public companies with respect to securities regulation and corporate governance matters, including periodic reporting and disclosure matters, Section 16, Rule 144, insider trading and the implementation of Rule 10b5-1(c) plans. Among Lanin’s recent deals was the representation of WndrCo. Since its formation in 2017, Lanin has advised WndrCo in a number of complex long-term investments and acquisitions, including the formation and $1 billion initial capital raise for Quibi, a new platform focused on mobile, short form content.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ARI LANIN
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Kevin Masuda
- First Quarter Brought Positive Public Performance
- Private Equity Sector Is Showing Signs of Life
- Guiding Lights: 2020 Law Firms Special Report Roundtable
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: KEVIN MASUDA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- LA500 2020: Law