Green Hasson Janks
Anant Patel has over 25 years of public accounting experience and leads both the Green Hasson Janks Consulting Practice and Transaction Advisory Practice and is a member of the Executive Committee for the firm. He advises in the area of mergers and acquisitions and provides financial due diligence consulting such as quality of earnings, working capital analysis, EBITDA analysis and projections and deal structuring. Patel has assisted on deals ranging from $20 million to $350 million and is a Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA). Additionally, GHJ is a member of HLB, the 12th largest accounting network in the world, and Patel is the Global Chair of HLB’s Transaction Advisory Group. He also currently serves as vice chairman of the board of Step Up on Second. Patel also leads the GHJ COVID-19 taskforce; a firm-wide initiative that help assist clients seeking guidance on how to navigate the CARES Act.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Anant Patel
- Top Minority CPAs in Los Angeles: ANANT PATEL
- 2019 Most Influential Minority CPAs: Anant Patel
- Minorities of Influence: CPAS - Anant Patel
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Leaders of Influence: Advisors -Anant Patel
- Most Influential Minority CPAs: ANANT PATEL
- 40 In Their 40's: Anant Patel