Solganick & Company
Aaron Solganick focuses on middle-market software and technology-enabled M&A transactions, which requires a very specific skill set not just of the nuanced M&A process but navigating complex technology matters as well. He has a real presence as a leader in the Los Angeles deal community with the ability to execute and close transactions and a reputation as an elite level advisor to both strategic and private equity clients. He has carved out a reputation of working on complex domestic and international deals that help clients acquire next-generation and fast-growing technology companies. Solganick oversees not only his own book of business but also manages a number of professionals and office staff. He is a natural leader and a respected deal-professional and is thought of in high regard among the private equity ecosystem in Los Angeles.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Aaron Solganick
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Aaron Solganick
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - CLAY BRYAN
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - DAN CLIVNER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Michael A. Woronoff
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Marc A. Jones