Just 90 minutes north of Phoenix, you’ll find nearly two million acres of unique, red rock beauty unlike anywhere else on the planet. In Sedona, no matter what your interest may be, an unforgettable experience is waiting for you.
Uncover adventure down the region’s treasure trove of world-class hiking and biking trails. Strengthen your spiritual connection overlooking a sublime sunset vista, or discover the soul of the city in Sedona’s world-famous art gallery district.
For those that love to look up at the universe with wonder, Sedona is one of the few special communities that has earned a Dark Sky designation, allowing for a pristine view of diamond-filled night skies. After a night of stargazing, you can treat yourself to any one of Sedona’s phenomenal hotels, wineries and dining experiences.
With so much to do and so much space to do it in, you can finally let your spirit out to stretch its legs.
To lean more about beautiful Sedona, visit RoomToPlaySedona.com
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination Arizona: Explore Sedona Like Never Before
- Holiday Planning Guide 2018: Beautiful Holiday Season Meeting and Event Venues Await on the Ventura County Coast
- Destination Arizona: Four Amazing Arizona Trilogy Communities, Limitless Lifestyle Opportunities
- Private Aviation Guide: Should You Charter Your Aircraft?
- Meetings & Events Guide (September 17): Ventura County Coast - Bring Your Team to a Place of Inspiration
- Holiday Planning & Venue Guide: Ventura County Coast- Inspiration Within Reach
- Holiday Planning Guide 2019: Find Your Vibe at the Ventura County Coast
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Rising Brand of the Year