The completion of the 300,000 square foot Downtown West Medical healthcare campus brings Class-A new outpatient ambulatory care and supporting healthcare to the historically underserved DTLA/Pico-Union/Westlake community.
Anchored by HealthCare Partners, which is providing a range of primary, specialty and urgent care, Downtown West Medical’s scope includes a new, 60,000 square foot, four-story healthcare facility at 1120 W. Washington Blvd.
The medical office building is connected to a new 190,000 square foot, nine-level multi-tenant parking structure constructed concurrently with the medical office building.
Additionally, a plaza was designed and concurrently constructed to tie in the healthcare facility, the parking structure and an existing 50,000 square foot office building, which has been concurrently remodeled to compliment the healthcare facility, and which is being backfilled with smaller medical tenants (including LabCorp) to create a “medical mall.” Downtown West Medical has become the largest independent outpatient healthcare campus developed in the greater Downtown area.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CRE Awards 2020: Best Medical Project
- USC Opens $100M Outpatient Center on Eastside
- Developers Expand Medical Complex Near DTLA
- Pulsing Market
- Inception Eyes Senior Care Facility
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): Downtown West Medical Office Building
- USC’s Keck Medicine Opening New Outpatient Clinic in the San Gabriel Valley
- CRE Awards 2019: Best Medical Project