Senior Managing Director
For two decades, I have specialized in representing corporate tenants on a local, national and global basis. I work closely with my clients on implementing real estate and work place strategies. I have tenaciously negotiated large and complex commercial real estate transactions on behalf of tech, media, entertainment, advertising, life sciences, legal, financial and professional services companies, allotting more than 4.5 million square feet.
My team and I deliver a full scope of integrated services including site search and selection, occupancy cost reductions, capital containment, lease and sale negotiations, transaction management, financial modeling, workplace strategy, project management, critical technology facilities, lease administration, operating expense audits and multi-location portfolio advisory.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Real Estate Strategies For Tomorrow's Workplace
- Chic Retail Neighborhood Victim of Retail Slowdown
- Tenant Broker - Travers' Clients Appreciate Talent With Complex Deals
- WHO’S WHO IN REAL ESTATE - Peter Roth
- James Travers
- Former San Francisco Secretary Goes Against Type
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- High-Rise Reality Will Abide in Face of Random Threat