Senior Manager, Southern California Market Lead
Kasey Garcia is a Senior Manager in CBRE’s Workplace practice. Her role is to identify the key challenges of a client’s existing workplace and develop a future occupancy strategy for single office locations and global portfolios. She specializes in creating a business case for change by demonstrating how data can better inform efficient and effective programming. She also guides clients through the change process, ensuring successful transitions to new ways of working while maximizing productivity and employee engagement within their new environments.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Getting to Equal in Los Angeles: Driving Equality in the Workplace
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Lynn Williams
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- ‘Wellness’ Amenities Juice Up Properties
- OUTSTANDING Women in Construction & DESIGN: SARAH DEVINE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Julia Trankiem