As CEO and Co-Founder, Mike leads FloQast’s corporate vision, strategy and execution. Prior to founding FloQast, he managed the accounting team at Cornerstone OnDemand, a SaaS company in Los Angeles. He began his career at Ernst & Young in Los Angeles where he performed public company audits, opening balance sheet audits, cash to GAAP restatements, compilation reviews, international reporting, merger and acquisition audits and SOX compliance testing. Mike is also the author of Controller's Code: The Secret Formula to a Successful Career in Finance, an Amazon Best Seller providing career guidance for finance professionals. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Syracuse University.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- FloQast Raises $1.3 Million
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR - FRANCES MORENO
- 2019 CFO Awards: Education CFO - Finalists
- 2019 Women's Council & Awards: Trailblazer Award - Maria Salinas
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: First Woman Appointed as Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce President and CEO
- Black Business Matters Speaker: George L. Swain Jr.
- The Most Influential Wealth Managers In Los Angeles: BRIAN PARKER