Emanate Health is the largest nonprofit health care provider serving the one million residents of the San Gabriel Valley in California. Emanate Health provides specialized care in behavioral health, cancer, cardiovascular, emergency, neuroscience and stroke, orthopedics, sports medicine, and women’s health. Our family of hospitals and hospice include Emanate Health Inter-Community in Covina, Emanate Health Queen of the Valley in West Covina, Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian in Glendora, Emanate Health Hospice and Home Care in West Covina, as well as Outpatient Services that meets the needs of the entire family—from newborns to seniors throughout the region. Emanate Health has been voted “Best Hospital Group” and “Best Place to Work” and its providers are consistently ranked among the “Top Doctors” in Los Angeles County.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Emanate Health to Host Free, Virtual Conference
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Charter Health Acquires Two Hospice Companies
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Gurjeet Kalkat
- ROB CURRY
- At L.A. Hospitals, Capacity Varies
- HEALTH---Maternal Marketing Instinct