Cigna Corporation is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We deliver choice, predictability, affordability and access to quality care through connected, personalized solutions that advance whole person health, both in body and mind. With more than 170 million customer and patient relationships in more than 30 countries and jurisdictions, we harness actionable insights that drive better health care results. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 employees are dedicated to living our mission and being champions of our customers and communities each and every day.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Places to Work 2019: Employee Benefits - Wellness Counts in Building a Culture that Lasts!
- Health Care Roundtable
- Bain Capital Picks Up L.A.-Based Senior Care Company LivHome
- Health Care: A Roundtable Discussion
- Cigna Corp. Acquires Santa Monica–Based Digital Health Technology Company Brighter Inc.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Focus: Comprehensive Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Care in the San Gabriel Valley
- 2019 Fashion & Beauty: Personal Care Products Council Marks 125 Years of Creating a More Beautiful World