CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL LOS ANGELES
Founded in 1901, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles provides the best care for kids in California. CHLA is ranked fifth in the nation for clinical excellence with its selection to the prestigious U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll of children’s hospitals, and is the highest ranked children’s hospital west of the Rocky Mountains. The hospital is ranked in all 10 of the magazine’s specialty categories. Clinical care is led by physicians who are faculty members of the Keck School of Medicine of USC through an affiliation dating from 1932. The hospital also leads the largest pediatric residency training program at a freestanding children’s hospital in the western United States. The Saban Research Institute of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles encompasses basic, translational and clinical research conducted at CHLA.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Children’s Hospital Sees Growth from Clinic Work
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles’ IT Department Recognized
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: LARA KHOURI
- Health Care 2018 - A Roundtable Discussion
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: Paul S. Viviano - Executive of the Year
- Children’s Hospital Enters Age of Regional Service
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Receives $3 Million Investment
- Conferences Aim to Boost L.A. Bioscience