George L. Swain Jr.
Founder & CEO
Mr. Swain is the founder and CEO of GeorgeSwain Investments. GSI is an independent global investment bank that assists small and middle-market companies in completing special situation transactions. Mr. Swain oversees all investments, investor relations, and operations at GSI. He is a seasoned investment banker with more than 25 years’ experience and has advised on more than $800 million of transactions. Throughout his career, George has leveraged his deep industry knowledge to take a strategic approach to deal making rather than chase transactions. The best compliment people say is that he is a visionary strategist. He has a broad range of experience in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing and strategic partnerships. Early in his career he served as Executive Vice President at American Savings Bank, (ASB) NY, where he led and managed the corporate and institutional client group. From ASB he progressed to the private investment banking arena providing corporate and institutional clients with strategic and financial advisory services, including restructuring, recapitalization, capital raising, and researched based investment analysis. Mr. Swain graduated from the State University of New York at Sullivan County where he holds a degree in Business Administration/Finance.
Mr. Swain has been named by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of the city’s most influential Investment Bankers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: George Swain
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: George Swain
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - GEORGE SWAIN
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Joel Montminy
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Jim Freedman
- Most Influential Investment Bankers: Duane Stullich
- Leaders Of Influence - Investment Bankers: Lloyd Greif