Vivian Lee Thoreen
Executive Partner, Chair of Private Wealth Services Dispute Resolution Team
Holland & Knight
Holland & Knight’s Private Wealth Services practice is among the largest such practices in the United States. Vivian Lee Thoreen is the executive partner of Holland & Knight’s Los Angeles office and chairs the firm’s national Private Wealth Services Dispute Resolution Team. She has been first chair in numerous high-value and high-profile estate and fiduciary disputes. Thoreen represented the late actor Mickey Rooney and his court-appointed conservator and executor in an elder abuse action against Rooney’s stepson and stepson’s wife that garnered national media attention. Currently, Thoreen is prosecuting two separate petitions against a successor trustee for the settlor’s breach of promise to make a will and provide an inheritance and for breach of fiduciary duty in a $1 billion estate. An active member of the community, Thoreen is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VIVIAN LEE THOREEN
- Los Angeles-Based Firm Banks On British Capital
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michael Brophy
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHAEL BROPHY
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Rodney Lee
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO