Miller Barondess, LLP
Skip Miller is a top litigator with over 100 trials under his belt. He has tried cases in state and federal courts in California and around the country. His versatile practice includes securities, sports, corporate takeover, energy, investment banking, defamation, First Amendment, entertainment (motion pictures, television and music), employment, copyright, toxic tort, civil rights, real estate, contracts, partnerships, unfair competition, technology, administrative, environmental, energy, and extensive governmental and public litigation. Skip has accomplished a lot in his career, but could not have done it without the great team of 40 lawyers, and the outstanding paralegals and staff at Miller Barondess, LLP. Miller has represented clients ranging from entertainment to government to Fortune 500 companies. His entertainment clients include Rod Stewart, Elton John, Nick Nolte, Bob Dylan, Sean Connery, Steven Tyler, Lionel Richie, Axl Rose, the Tupac Shakur Estate and many others.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: LOUIS R. “SKIP” MILLER
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Louis R. "Skip" Miller
- Most Admired Law Firms: Miller Barondess, LLP
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: LOUIS R. (SKIP) MILLER
- Christensen Glaser Partners Reunite With an Old Friend
- Louis R. "Skip" Miller