Ralph Campillo is a nationally renowned trial attorney whose specialty includes mass torts and all forms of complex litigation, including product liability, commercial disputes, and class actions. He often assumes lead roles in high-stakes cases, federal multidistrict litigations, and bellwether product liability cases. He draws on more than four decades of experience to regularly represent life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical device, and manufacturing companies in federal and state courts around the country. Currently he is a member at Mintz in their dynamic Los Angeles office and heads the Products Liability Team in Los Angeles. Campillo has an unparalleled track record of success in high-profile cases involving product liability, mass torts, class actions, and other complex litigation matters. He also has considerable experience handling commercial matters. Campillo has defended prominent pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other top-tier enterprises in bet-the-company litigation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ralph Campillo
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: THOMAS J. YOO
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: RALPH CAMPILLO
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL K. BROWN