Scott E. Rahn
Founding Partner and Co-Managing Partner
Scott Rahn resolves contests, disputes and litigation related to trusts, estates and conservatorships, creating a welcome peace of mind for clients. He represents heirs, beneficiaries, trustees and executors and utilizes his experience to develop and implement strategies that swiftly and cost-effectively address the financial issues, fiduciary duties and emotional complexities underlying trust contests, estates conflicts and probate litigation. Rahn collaborates closely with clients, pursuing and defending claims involving incapacity, incompetence, undue influence, breach of fiduciary duty, and other similar areas of dispute. His advice and counsel includes prevention and remediation of financial elder abuse. He recently won a petition for conservatorship of the estate on an emergency basis during Covid to protect a client’s sister from fraudsters who had infiltrated, isolated, defrauded and unduly influenced her into sending them in excess of $2 million, leaving her destitute. She is now stable, secure and protected.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jessica Babrick
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michael Brophy
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: SCOTT RAHN
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vivian Lee Thoreen
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHAEL BROPHY
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ADAM F. STREISAND
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Rodney Lee
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Jessica Babrick