Moez M. Kaba
Hueston Hennigan LLP
Moez Kaba is a co-founder of Hueston Hennigan LLP. His practice encompasses an array of general complex civil litigation, including, securities, trade secrets, intellectual property, entertainment, and antitrust, and white collar defense and investigations. He has practiced in state, federal, trial, and appellate courts in California, New York, Delaware, and around the country. Kaba has had many recent, high-profile successes in the last year alone. For example, recently, Kaba obtained a preliminary injunction for Freedom for Immigrants (FFI) in an important, closely watched, First Amendment case, ordering U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement to restore FFI’s National Immigration Detention Hotline, which was featured in the popular Netflix show Orange is the New Black. Kaba also recently obtained dismissal in a precedent-setting False Claims Act suit for Bausch Health and obtained dismissal of a lawsuit filed against Caltech alleging statutory and tort claims.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Moez Kaba
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MOEZ M. KABA
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Moez M. Kaba
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Alison Plessman
- Law Firm Gets Creative – Space