Julia B. Strickland
Managing Partner, Los Angeles Office
Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
As co-chair of Stroock’s national Litigation Department, a member of Stroock’s Executive Committee and chair of its Financial Services Litigation, Regulation and Enforcement Group, Julia Strickland is often the first attorney called when a financial services company needs anything from practical guidance to a fierce defense of a contentious and high-stakes litigation matter, as well as for counseling on federal or state regulatory compliance and the full range of matters arising from lending and servicing, retail banking, real estate and unfair and deceptive practices. She has amassed a client list that includes titans of their industries, including American Express, Citigroup, Discover, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, HSBC, Synchrony and OneWest/CIT Bank. In addition to Strickland’s significant professional accomplishments, she is a leader in non-profits with a focus on the performing arts, particularly dance, and community outreach through the arts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Julia B. Strickland
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Julia B. Strickland
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Julia Strickland
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: JULIA B. STRICKLAND
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers - ARJUN RAO
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ARJUN RAO
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Arjun Rao