James I. Montgomery Jr.
Gibbs Giden Locher Turner Senet & Wittbrodt
James I. Montgomery is a partner and a civil litigation trial lawyer with nearly 40 years litigation experience in the practice areas of civil trial and appellate law, insurance defense, products liability, and commercial law. Montgomery specializes in the analysis, negotiation, and defense of civil litigation matters, including automobile accidents, premises liability, construction defects, land subsidence, landlord-tenant habitability, toxic torts, construction accidents, personal injury, professional liability, products liability, and major losses. His experience in the litigation of toxic tort matters includes the involvement of exposures to asbestos, benzene, rodent allergens, and mold. His insurance defense experience includes cases arising out of commercial, homeowners, and automobile policies. Montgomery also has a significant amount of trial experience with a high success rate, including a case where he was called upon by a client to replace ineffective counsel in a wrongful death action just prior to trial.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: James I. Montgomery, Jr.
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: JAMES J. YUKEVICH
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: TODD A. CAVANAUGH
- LA 500: Tom Girardi
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- TOM V. GIRARDI
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: THOMAS V. GIRARDI
- Tom Girardi
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARIAH BRANDT