Dykema Gossett PLLC
Jimmy Azadian leads Dykema’s West Coast appellate practice. He specializes in complex federal and state court commercial litigation raising cutting-edge and core business issues, the First Amendment to the Constitution, Article I of the California Constitution, and the application of California’s anti-SLAPP statute in federal court. Azadian has served as counsel in more than 250 appeals and writ proceedings covering a wide variety of industries and subjects throughout the country. He recently served as embedded appellate counsel in two major cases, helping guide both trial teams to jury verdicts in favor of Dykema clients. Over the past 18 months, he has been a part of some of the most impressive litigation victories not only in the State of California, but from across the nation. He also makes it a priority to meaningfully contribute and lead from a mentoring and community capacity as well.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: James (“Jimmy”) Azadian
- State Supreme Court Ruling Hailed by Speech Advocates
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- Court May Widen SLAPP Protection
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MICHAEL MURPHY
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: OREN BITAN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall