Jack S. Yeh
Sidley Austin LLP
Based in Sidley’s office in Century City, Jack Yeh is a seasoned trial lawyer and key member of Sidley’s Complex Commercial Litigation practice. He regularly represents both publicly traded companies and emerging businesses in a wide range of industries, including energy, oil and gas, real estate, media and entertainment, advertising and technology. He is considered a “go-to” trial lawyer for disputes involving environmental issues, governmental regulations, the California Environmental Quality Act, conflicts of interest, political contributions and similar governmental-related matters. Yeh’s track record and courtroom prowess has been demonstrated in a number of high-profile wins in California and across the country. In February 2019, Sidley successfully defended ASICS and its executives in a jury trial in the Los Angeles County Superior Court against fraud claims initiated by plaintiffs Size-It, LLC and Mickey Segal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jack S. Yeh
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JACK S. YEH
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Lisa Gilford
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- CHAD HUMMEL
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- LISA GILFORD
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- PETER A. STROTZ