Chair, Litigation Department; Co-Chair,
Real Estate Group
David Graeler serves as chair of Nossaman’s Litigation Department and co-chair of its Real Estate Practice Group. With over 20 years of litigation and trial experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants, Graeler excels at partnering with his clients to identify their goals and to develop and execute winning strategies to effectively resolve complex business disputes both inside and outside the courtroom. Through the development of his civil trial practice, he has honed his ability to communicate and connect with judges and juries, as well as with clients, witnesses, and other attorneys. He focuses his practice on the representation of public and private sector clients principally in the areas of real estate, eminent domain, construction, and commercial disputes. Graeler currently serves on the Judicial Appointments Committee for the Los Angeles County Bar Association, which assists the California Governor in evaluating judicial candidates for the Los Angeles County.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: DAVID GRAELER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: DAVID GRAELER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -David Graeler
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: DAVID GRAELER
- 2020 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Litigation Firm Attorney of the Year - Jeff E. Scott
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN