Gabriel G. Green
Gabriel G. Green is a shareholder and a co-chair of the Los Angeles office’s Litigation Department. He focuses his practice on intellectual property, franchise, real estate, and commercial litigation. He represents corporations and public personalities encountering infringement claims involving musical compositions, video game graphics, sculptural works, jewelry design and literary works. Green also assists clients with registering and protecting their valuable copyrighted material as well as their trade and service marks. Green’s franchise litigation practice derives from his representation of nationally and internationally renowned franchisors with brands in a range of industries. Understanding the valuable aspects of a franchised system, Green has obtained affirmative relief for franchisors against third-parties misappropriating a brand mark and/or a franchised trade secret. In addition, Green also frequently litigates infringement claims involving trademarks, service marks, and trade dress, as well as claims for trademark dilution and unfair competition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JUSTIN M. GOLDSTEIN
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DANIEL DECARLO
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KARIN PAGNANELLI
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Daniel DeCarlo
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Scott Commerson
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MATTHEW L. SEROR
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO