Sidley Austin LLP
Chad Hummel is a co-leader of Sidley Austin LLP’s national trial practice. Based in the firm’s Century City office, he is a member of Sidley’s Commercial Litigation and Disputes, Antitrust and White Collar practices. Throughout his three decades in private practice, Hummel has tried some of the nation’s highest profile civil and criminal cases in federal and state courts throughout the country – including the antitrust case that established IMAX as the legitimate industry leader in large format film exhibition; the Anthony Pellicano criminal RICO case; the landmark case by retired NFL players against their own union for violation of fiduciary duties by failing to pay royalties for using player images in commercial products; and in the petition to end the decades-old Roman Polanski criminal case. He regularly wins for clients in “bet-the-company” matters and achieves multi-million-dollar verdicts that are among the top defense- and plaintiff-side matters in California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JACK S. YEH
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jack S. Yeh
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Henry Gonzalez
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MATTHEW E. SLOAN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder