Proskauer Rose LLP
Bart Williams is one of the nation’s most sought-after trial lawyers. A strategic, diligent and dignified litigator with a wealth of experience across commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations, he is frequently called in just weeks before a case in order to deliver the win. He is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers and has an impressive list of victories under his belt in jury and bench trials throughout the United States. For the past three years, Williams has taken a lead role for Johnson & Johnson in large-scale litigations. During that time, he has secured several important victories for Johnson & Johnson in widely publicized jury trials. Additionally, Williams is a member of the small management team that coordinates Johnson & Johnson’s talc litigation efforts nationwide.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: BART WILLIAMS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BART WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ashwin J. Ram
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: VINCE FARHAT
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae