Ann Marie Mortimer
Managing Partner, Los Angeles Office;
Co-Head of Commercial Litigation Practice
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
When the stakes are high and legal matters seem almost insurmountable, clients turn to Hunton Andrew Kurth’s Ann Marie Mortimer to navigate novel and cutting-edge litigation. As an accomplished litigator and strategic problem solver focused on achieving positive business results in complex cases, Mortimer is one of the premier attorneys in Los Angeles and nationwide, handling an impressive volume of high-profile complex business, data security, false advertising, unfair competition, environmental tort claims and related litigation risk from regulatory investigations for some of the nation’s largest public and private companies. Mortimer also has a reputation for helping tech giants and well-known global brands navigate multifaceted, high-profile litigation that threatens their fundamental business. At the cutting edge of class action litigation and data security matters, Mortimer serves as lead counsel of one of the largest data breach incidents in history.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Ann Marie Mortimer
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Ann Marie Mortimer
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: ANN MARIE MORTIMER
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- ROLAND M. JUAREZ
- Thriving In Their 40's: Jason Kim